• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Garlicnation's "Forgotten realms and the planes" OOC

garlicnation

First Post
Oh yeah, I made this encounter a bit eaisier since last time, namely because my last party had no way of dealing with my little mercury golem.

One hint: I gave you what you need to win. He is not unbeatable.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Alright, we've got acid beer, some letters, a pile of disentigrated bartender and maybe a fireball. Assuming that "fireball" was something you gave us I suppose we could make it expand with heat. I don't see why our characters would think of that though or for that matter what good it would do if they did. Well at least Shoon wouldn't.

Last edited:

garlicnation

First Post
Yay for inventorying your resources. Oh, Riliyana never got to see the outside. Was a bit distracted by the whole getting jabbed by quicksilver thing.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
garlicnation said:
Yay for inventorying your resources. Oh, Riliyana never got to see the outside. Was a bit distracted by the whole getting jabbed by quicksilver thing.

Awww, that attack hurt too. Next time, someone else opens the door. ;)

JDragon

Explorer
Ok, well Fire/Heat will make it bigger so that would be very BAD, and cold will not hurt, but may shrink or slow it down.

Based on the list above, I think the acid idea may work, we just need a character to figure it out. :)

garlicnation

First Post
I laugh at fluid dynamics. Also, because you guys are all templated and junk like that, i will hand out experience at every rest, just so you know. Or a long journey. Those are good too.

Out of curiosity, what is your IC reason for using the beer. Metagaming is nice, but you need some Motive ;)

Dire Lemming

First Post
Another problem is that the only character who knows the beer is acidic is Riliyana, anyone else just thinks it's "bad", assuming they even noticed her reaction to it.

Remove ads