• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

From Citadel to Bastion [OOC Thread]

Vargo

First Post
Got some questions - I need stats on the following spells:

Acid Splash, Electric Arc, Horizkaul's Cough, Horizikaul's Boom, Ice Dagger, and Lesser Cold Orb.

Thanks!

GruTheWanderer

First Post
As far as I know they are all in the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting. I don't have the book, but I was able to find basic info about Horizkaul's Boom by searching from Google. You may be able to do the same with the others.

Derek

Vargo

First Post
In the most recent update, you're indicating that all the goblins are down, the door is open, but no reinforcements appear to be on the way, right?

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Hey all, we seem to have lost momentum. Novyet just wrote to say that he can't continue after all (his company blocked access to the site from work).

So currently we have Vargo, garyh, and Ashrem. StalkingBlue is questionable. I've got one player ready to join us. Shall I recruit another?

Catulle

Hero
Hey guys,

I've just put out my first post following Gru's prompt. Is the style okay by you folks? As a total PbP newbie, I thought I'd best ask to be on the safe side. I look forward to gaming with you in any event,

Barry

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads