• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

From Citadel to Bastion [OOC Thread]

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Lucas, Eshland, Khudaglun, and Florian: you are another group of adventurers who decided to investigate the Sunless Citadel.

Lucas, you were asked to investigate the disappearance of Sir Braford, another local paladin. You also have reason to believe that some of these goblins may have figured into the inn's destruction and your wife's disappearance.

Eshland is familiar with Sharwyn Hucrele, who also vanished with Sir Braford. Eshland found the girl pleasant, and was encouraging her in the study of magic before she and her brother left on their quest. He and Florian agreed to help Lucas in his search.

Khudaglun needed little motivation to come along, once he heard that goblins were involved. From his experience as a Caver, he was able to find a route into the Citadel which bypassed the goblin watchpoints. The route led to the north wall of the current room, which yielded to several well-placed hammer blows.

Inez Hull

First Post
Just to let all the players know the deal with Khudaglun. I fully realise how recklessly I'm playing him and I don't expect you guys to sacrifice your characters to rescue him. In the current fight I plan on him bailing out in the second round (the first round hopefully being a suprise round) when he realises that he has gotten ahead of himself. If it doesn't work out and he gets taken down, so be it. Please don't make it your characters' problem too.

Catulle

Hero
Sorry for the timing on this, but I'll be offline until Monday morning (local/GMT), so I'd appreciate it if you could 'autopilot' Lucas for that time.

Regards,

Barry

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads