• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free Free and Commercial Artpacks for BRPG

heruca

Explorer
The following artpacks are exclusively for use with Battlegrounds: RPG Edition virtual tabletop software. Click on each of the links below for more information about each artpack, and to see preview pics.

COMMERCIAL ARTPACKS:
"Base Map Pack 1" is a collection of 35 maps, broken down into six categories (Grass; Forest Floors; Scrublands; Swamps & Thickets; Earth, Sand & Mud; and Cavern).

"Component Dungeon Pack 1" is a set of modular room and hallway graphics that you place on the background of your choice to create a dungeon layout.

"Medieval Armies" consists of assorted troops (footsoldiers, cavalry units, leaders, corpses, etc.), all rendered in 5 unique homogenous styles, allowing you to depict five different armies or warring factions.

"Kepli's Tree Pack 1" contains 154 trees in autumn/winter & spring/summer versions. This artpack includes audio content.

"DevilDan's Monster Tokens" contains 435 monster tokens, representing 36 different types of monsters.

"Mapping Tiles Pack 1" is a set of 216 modular tiles and other graphics that you place on the background of your choice to create a custom indoor or outdoor map layout.

"SC's Mines Artpack" is a set of mine-themed graphics that you place on the background of your choice (or use one of the three backgrounds provided) to create a custom mine layout.

"Elven Armies" consists of assorted troops (footsoldiers, cavalry units, leaders, corpses, etc.), all rendered in 4 unique homogenous styles, allowing you to depict four different Elven armies or Elven subraces.

"Devin Night's Token Collection" consists of not one but many artpacks (guards & nobles, dwarves, pirates, orcs & goblins, characters, etc.), all of whose content is hand-drawn, and many of the tokens have color mods for additional variety.

"Armies of the Deep" is a set of 114 figure tokens, consisting of assorted troops (footsoldiers, leaders, corpses, etc.), all rendered in a homogenous style, allowing you to depict five fantasy races: Drow, Driders, Duergar, Dwarves, and Orcs.

FREE ARTPACKS:
"Component Sewer Pack 1" is a set of modular components that you place on the background of your choice to create a sewer system layout. This artpack includes audio content.

"Vry's PC & NPC Tokens" contains 105 high-resolution figure tokens for fantasy games.

"Vry's Monster Tokens" contains 102 high-resolution figure tokens for fantasy and horror games.

"Cyberdrake's Outdoor Map Tiles Pack" contains 86 high-resolution map tiles (8 x 8 squares each) for creating layouts of villages, forts, castles, towers, and the general outdoors.

"Cyberdrake's Indoor Map Tiles Pack" contains 99 high-resolution map tiles (8 x 8 squares each) for creating cave and dungeon layouts.

"Dice Pack" contains 128 dice objects that you can use to roll dice right in BRPG's map window.

"Devin Night's Sci-Fi Tokens" contains 160 high-resolution figure tokens for sci-fi games.

"Roads & Vehicles" contains 157 graphics suitable for depicting vehicular combat and/or car chases.

"Modern Streets Tile Pack" contains 44 map tiles suitable for use in modern-day RPGs that use a square grid and a scale of 5 feet per square.

Additional free artpacks are planned, but have not yet been released. Free artpacks are a great way to get acquainted with the artpack format, in case you've never used an artpack in BRPG before.

Last edited:

heruca

Explorer
I've edited the OP to include two brand new FREE artpacks ("Cyberdrake's Outdoor Map Tiles Pack" and "Cyberdrake's Indoor Map Tiles Pack" ).

heruca

Explorer
I've edited the OP to include a brand new commercial artpack ("Mapping Tiles Pack 1"). Follow the link above and check out the preview pics.

heruca

Explorer
I've edited the OP to include a brand new commercial artpack ("SC's Mines Artpack"). Follow the link above and check out the preview pic.

heruca

Explorer
I've edited the OP to include a brand new commercial artpack ("Elven Armies"). Follow the link above and check out the preview pics.

heruca

Explorer
I've edited the OP to include a brand new commercial set of artpacks called "Devin Night's Token Collection"). Follow the link above and check out the preview pics.

Remove ads