• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fort Knocks - knight otu judging

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Its hard to be certain, as there is a fair amount of crisscrossing, but Artax believes the bodies were indeed dragged to the mine. Most of the clothing on the undead you have encountered has been tattered away, but it did apear to be work clothes. And the armed ones did have miner's picks.

The mine entrance apears clear. I'll need marching order and readied weapons/potions/etc. you do have a couple of oils of Invisibility to Undead.

dpdx

Explorer
(Rurik's taking point, no buffs, +1 dwaraxe and shield at the ready - AC 18, Darkvision, Stonecunning)

"Any o' you can cast a Light?

Don't.
"

Someone

Adventurer
"Are you opposed to torches as well?" asks Nodis from he rear. "I can´t do very well without seeing where am I"

"But I can´t do any magic light, anyway. I´m not a wizard"

Nodis keeps the vials of hide from undead, magic stone and a pocketfull of stones handy, but don´t use any of the potions yet.

Boddynock

First Post
"Nodis raises a good point - I, too, need light to see by. It is unfortunate that those of us who might quietly reconnoitre do not have your ability to see in the dark. Are you concerned about an ambush? Certainly the entrance, or near it, would be an obvious place for one - and undead would have the patience to wait endlessly for intruders."

Boddynock

First Post
"All right, you take point - and we'll be right behind you to back you up, O Slayer of Demons!"

Eusebius smiles at the stout courage of his friend. He hefts his longspear, thinking that he can at least poke a few holes in what lies in wait for them.

dpdx

Explorer
Rurik is first into the entrance. Taking a second for his eyes to get used to the Darkvision, he scans the entryway for any immediate signs of danger.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
dpdx said:
Rurik is first into the entrance. Taking a second for his eyes to get used to the Darkvision, he scans the entryway for any immediate signs of danger.
Rurik doesn't see anything imediately. According to the rough directions given by the miner, you will need to go approximately 60 feet and pass two side tunnels before you reach the shaft you have to decend down.

How far behind witth the others be and will you be carrying lights? (and is anyone going to use the invisability to undead potions?)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads