• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Finally Back, A message to all whose games I have participated in

novyet

First Post
Hi everyone, you're likely wondering what happened, and why I disappeared for so long. What I thought was the flu last month, turned out to be pneumonia. I was hospitalized for almost 3 weeks. I've just returned from medical leave, and a belated christmas, and I wanted to apologize for my unintended absence.

If anyone is still interested in having me in their campaigns, just reply, and I'll do my best to rejoin you.

Again I'm sorry for all the trouble. :eek:

KitanaVorr

First Post
novyet said:
Hi everyone, you're likely wondering what happened, and why I disappeared for so long. What I thought was the flu last month, turned out to be pneumonia. I was hospitalized for almost 3 weeks. I've just returned from medical leave, and a belated christmas, and I wanted to apologize for my unintended absence.

If anyone is still interested in having me in their campaigns, just reply, and I'll do my best to rejoin you.

Again I'm sorry for all the trouble. :eek:

I'm glad you're back and feeling better! :)

novyet

First Post
And I learned my lesson, if you're sick, just go to the hospital. I do not want to repeat this experience ever. :(

Mirth

Explorer
Glad to know that you're doing better. And we can definitely use you over at the Star Wars: Galactic Republic thread.

Lichtenhart

First Post
novyet said:

It happened to me three years ago, and I missed two important exams. Glad you're back and in force.

Remove ads