• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sale Experienced character artist and illustrator looking for work

Flygohr

Character Artist and Illustrator
Greetings, En World! I'm Gabriele, known as Flygohr, a seasoned digital artist specializing in fantasy, sci-fi, and horror. As a Dungeon Master and avid gamer, I intimately understand the needs of both players and DMs.

Quick look:
Features:
  • Truly passionate about fantasy, science fiction, and worldbuilding
  • Actual DM and player of a wide variety of tabletop games
  • 10+ years of experience in the field, with dozens of stellar testimonials (check pinned post on my profile)
  • Free, unlimited revisions at every stage of the drawing process
  • Extensive delivery package with original files, optimizations, and lifetime commercial license included from the get go
  • Unique, stylized technique honed over years of delivering thousands of art assets
  • No AI used, everything I deliver is hand crafted from the ground up, I guarantee you artisan-level quality

You can find more examples and info on my portfolio site. Or just DM me to get started :) I offer completely FREE consultations, and I have most of my pricing on display there.

Cheers,
Flygohr

Last edited:

Flygohr

Quick update, wanted to share an artwork I delivered recently:
fFr5M8a.png

It's an Air Genasi Monk I did for a client! Above you can see the various stages of the design process, and here's the final:
1W1rWKs.png

Flygohr

Kinda proud of this Elven Alchemist, one of the characters that have been most upvoted on Reddit from last year!
PortfolioIMGs3.jpg

Remove ads