• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EvolutionKB is getting married!

EvolutionKB

First Post
I'm getting married this weekend, which may account for my lack of regular posting for the last month or so(crunch time per say). For our honeymoon we will be visiting the land with an enchanted castle in which a pair of six-foot tall mice live. I'm not bringing my laptop or anything, so I won't be doing any posting until August 11th! NPC me as needed!

renau1g

First Post
Have fun and there's definitely no laptop on a honeymoon, there's no time for that ;)

We'll be here when you get back

Bialaska

First Post
I'm getting married this weekend, which may account for my lack of regular posting for the last month or so(crunch time per say). For our honeymoon we will be visiting the land with an enchanted castle in which a pair of six-foot tall mice live. I'm not bringing my laptop or anything, so I won't be doing any posting until August 11th! NPC me as needed!

Condolences... Another bachelor lost in the depths of marriage... :devil:

Uhm, I mean, gratz, KB, hope you'll have a great honeymoon (don't do anything I wouldn't do... oh wait, that is kinda an allowance to do everything!). :angel:

Redclaw

First Post
Congrats, KB! Try to find a few quiet moments with the other half this weekend. It won't be easy, but it'll be worth it. Have a great honeymoon, and enjoy the magic of the kingdom.

Congratulations, EKB. Hope your wedding was romantic and you and Mrs. EKB had a marvelously fun time riding tea cups and ducking swashbuckling skeletons at Disney.

Remove ads