• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Media Eric Lang steps away from role at CMON

imagineGod

Legend
Quoting his statement below on the situation with Cool Mini Or Not (CMON):

As of Sept 1st, I’ll be stepping down from my role as Game Director at CMON and returning to freelance (official announcement here: https://cmon.com/press/eric-lang-steps-down-from-his-exec-role-at-cmon-to-focus-on-design-and-activism).

First things first: this is not sudden (has been in the works for awhile), and I leave CMON on the best possible terms. I will, in fact, still be making games for them (check out the announcement for some teasers) and you’ll be seeing games that I worked on as Game Director for years to come. Our relationship continues actively in the long term as valued partners and friends.
It’s been an incredible last three years, and one Facebook post can’t possibly summarize all the amazing things we’ve done together. I’m likely to just gush about these experiences piecemeal over the next few weeks as they come to me.
I owe a debt of immense gratitude and friendship to the team at CMON, particularly my tireless developers; we’ve grown together tremendously, and y’all are on track to become absolute rock stars.
I will talk about my future stuff (including game projects and advocacy work) later. For now I’m focused on celebrating the last three years with so many amazing people. THANK YOU CMON! I MISS YOU ALL ALREADY
❤

--
(Last note, for my industry friends and peers: I am not looking for work; focused on returning to my roots in freelance and and have already lined up number of game and advocacy projects I’m really excited about (including more games for CMON).

eric_lang_games_designer.jpg

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads