• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Edition Wars are good for Enworld!

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
One of us needs to adjust our sarcasm detector.
You think someone made a whole post just to be sarcastic about something that's not currently a big deal? Could be, and technically less tone deaf than their original post. But still, why? Attention? shrug You know, I don't need an answer for that.

Well, thanks for the heads up, now at least I don't think they are seriously spouting those platitudes.

Reynard

Legend
You think someone made a whole post just to be sarcastic about something that's not currently a big deal? Could be, and technically less tone deaf than their original post. But still, why? Attention? shrug You know, I don't need an answer for that.

Well, thanks for the heads up, now at least I don't think they are seriously spouting those platitudes.
I mean, I don't know for sure, but it was so patently ridiculous to me I just assumed it was a joke. 🤷‍♂️

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
img-43.jpeg

Remove ads