• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dwarven name generator?

Dungannon

First Post
I remember seeing here in the past a site or a program or something that assisted with name generation. I need help generating dwarven names so if one of you kind folk wouldn't mind pointing me in the right direction where I could find that I'd appreciate it.

TIA

Paladin

Explorer
Dungannon said:
I remember seeing here in the past a site or a program or something that assisted with name generation. I need help generating dwarven names so if one of you kind folk wouldn't mind pointing me in the right direction where I could find that I'd appreciate it.

TIA
I don't know if this is the one you're talking about, but it looks pretty good.

Calico_Jack73

First Post
I use EBON all of the time to generate a large number of names, paste them into an Excel spreadsheet so that as I use the names I can add information on the NPC that I've given the name to. Easy reference for when the group wants to go back to talk to an NPC later on in a campaign.

t_catt11

First Post
while we're at it...

While we're on the subject of name generator utilities, here is one for elf names, in case you need one that doesn't just spit out some correlation to your real name:

Sylvari (Elven) Name Generator

More than one hundred billion possible name combinations, there. Surely you can find one that you'll like?

Remove ads