• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeons and Dagon. full.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Shapermc said:
Argent: If you want to roll me up a basic theif/rouge halfling to get things moving that is fine. I wont get a chance to put together a character till late tonight, possibly tommorrow.

BTW: You want me to make a web site for this game as well? I just got Dreamweaver MX and can mess around with a new site :).
You are too cool. Lets wait on a web site until the game is well under way. Too many games die out after the first few postings.

Shapermc

First Post
Argent, did you want to wait for me to make a char, or did you just want to roll up the basics and then I fill in the flavor stuff? Like I said I probably wont get a chance till tomorrow night.

email it to shapermc@shapermc.com

National Acrobat

First Post
Just a question-I have enough money to buy 1st level Spell Scrolls. Can I or would you rather that I didn't?

It's tough being a first level halfling with money burning a hole in your pocket...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads