• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DUNGEON Magazine Monster Index!

Shroomy

Adventurer
The official 3.5e conversion of the pech was done in Chapter 2 of "Iggwilv's Legacy" in #151. The gorgimera also appears in this chapter, though I think it was created using the chimeric creature template. The cauchimera is much, much cooler.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Shroomy said:
The official 3.5e conversion of the pech was done in Chapter 2 of "Iggwilv's Legacy" in #151. The gorgimera also appears in this chapter, though I think it was created using the chimeric creature template. The cauchimera is much, much cooler.

Thanks, Shroomy. Duly noted. :)

Kain Darkwind

Explorer
I didn't see the other unique aspect of Demogorgon on the list. Dungeon 145, name of Khala. In City of Broken Idols.

Also, they had stats for a deinosuchus (massive crocodile) in the same adventure.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Kain Darkwind said:
I didn't see the other unique aspect of Demogorgon on the list. Dungeon 145, name of Khala. In City of Broken Idols.

Also, they had stats for a deinosuchus (massive crocodile) in the same adventure.

Thanks, I'll add 'em.

Remove ads