• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter Drake Miniatures Kickstarter

Eldarain

First Post
These are awesome. I wish I had money!
I'm glad you guys made it.
Well I know from experience with Kickstarters, they don't take your money until it ends. This lets the idea of pledging fester in your mind for over a month. I usually end up caving by then...

Eldarain

First Post
40,000 stretch goal unlocked. A unit of three of these heavy infantry is now added to all army boxes. (So 9 of them added to the Ultimate level)
image-222709-full.jpg

The 50,000 level hasn't been fully revealed but it will be a Large Miniature for each faction.
This is the Garrick factions 50,000 miniature.
f93e9c3a62811f9c58ff6b2047ca9c69_large.jpg

The silhouttes of the other two factions miniatures:
drake_zpse75b5839.jpg

Eldarain

First Post
If all goes well we should be getting a look at the miniatures themselves this week. They plan to put up an unboxing vid and pictures. I will post them here once we get them.

Eldarain

First Post
Posted by Action Games Miniatures
Bam!
Here is a surprise mini stretch goal for all you dragon fans out there! One incredible spirit creature added FREE to every army box pledge or higher when we reach $45K. All dragons can summon these, and when they burst free from their host you get to pick the type of actions / abilities they preform. Fun, deadly and beautiful!
Oolen
Un-aligned Chant Creation
The creation of Oolen is relatively new to dragon chant magic and their full potential has yet to be reached. All dragon species have begun using these valuable creatures. They are very difficult to make and drain chanting creatures energy considerably in order to store vast amounts of energy and thought. These creations are exact and persevering servants. Oolen only last half a day in their true form and are hidden inside “volunteers.” When their host dies the Oolen explodes into action, preforming the tasks it was created for. Assassination, destruction, or even carrying complex chant layered messages.

Eldarain

First Post
AGM has amended the way the stretch goal miniatures are unlocked. You now qualify for the Army box and Ultimate level unlocks if you're pledge after any add-ons (but not including any shipping costs) equals or exceeds $85 or $240 respectively.

Lastly, we have opened up another way for backers to qualify for the stretch goals of the Army Box and the Ultimate Collection. We have been asked to open things up a bit and allow more freedom for people to choose how they want to support us. While the Ultimate Collection is still the best deal around at under $3 per model, you will qualify for the included stretch goals of the Ultimate Collection if your total pledge amount equals or exceeds the $240 of the Ultimate Collection. You can do this directly by pledging for the Ultimate Collection or through any combination of multiple pledge levels and upgrades. It's up to you. The same applies to the $85 for Army Box included stretch goals. It's our way of saying thank you for supporting us, because you should be able to take the route you want.

They have some of the completed miniatures in hand and we should be getting a look soon, I will post the pictures once we have them.

Last edited:

Eldarain

First Post
Our first look at the new castings
[video=youtube;kLGa4kvwWMY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLGa4kvwWMY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Remove ads