• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon Magazine Cover Remakes

dulsi

Explorer
When the hunter becomes the prey.
c241e79cd7e9c742.png

Original Cover by Fred Fields

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Just wanted to mention that, @dulsi, I did a double-take when I saw your avatar. It took me a while to track down, but I eventually recalled the quasta, originally from the Galactic Races supplement for Fantasy Flight Games' Dragonstar setting, with that illustration in particular coming from Identical Games' Endangered Races: Quasta (affiliate link).

Nice to see those weird little guys getting a bit more exposure!

dulsi

Explorer
Just wanted to mention that, @dulsi, I did a double-take when I saw your avatar. It took me a while to track down, but I eventually recalled the quasta, originally from the Galactic Races supplement for Fantasy Flight Games' Dragonstar setting, with that illustration in particular coming from Identical Games' Endangered Races: Quasta (affiliate link).

Nice to see those weird little guys getting a bit more exposure!
I enjoyed writing Endangered Races: Quasta. I actually wrote another Endangered Races book but wasn't happy with it and then people started republishing things without the d20 logo so it didn't seem as important. Although the Quasta would work even better as related to the Overmind from Flee Mortals. I do like the art I commissioned for the Quasta. Maybe I should try drawing my own image.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I enjoyed writing Endangered Races: Quasta. I actually wrote another Endangered Races book but wasn't happy with it and then people started republishing things without the d20 logo so it didn't seem as important. Although the Quasta would work even better as related to the Overmind from Flee Mortals. I do like the art I commissioned for the Quasta. Maybe I should try drawing my own image.
Ah, I didn't realize that you are Identical Games (and so can I)!

Remove ads