• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Don't panic: Mad Irishman is moving

madirishman

Explorer
OK, good news and bad news. Good news: looks like I've got hosting figured out, and should be able to fix all download links at that time. Bad news: there may be some downtime for the site as a whole as a result.

For those of you unfamiliar with my site, check it out...just not right now. :)

Cheers,
Patrick

Waldorf

First Post
Glad to hear you're on the move to better digs. That RpGsheets place took your sheets down a while ago. Criminal. Simply criminal.

You've got the best character sheets on the planet. Period.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Glad that you are finding new digs soon - a few months back I finally got around to contributing to your site via PayPal.

I use several of your sheets, and direct others to them on a regular basis. They are very good.

In regards to RPGSheets not having the Mad Irishman sheets - right now they seem to have lost almost all of their sheets, less than fifty remain right now.

The Auld Grump

madirishman

Explorer
THanks for the kudos...and the donation!

FYI, my site has moved and I've gotten about 2/3 of the way through reposting/relinking my sheets under the new host (I'm on the 'S' games now :) ). Make sure you're browsing to www.mad-irishman.net and you might empty your browser cache to make sure you're not looking at old links.

Regards,
Patrick

Remove ads