• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DM Modern Campaign

ivanhoe

First Post
I just bought the D20 Modern book and im anxious to jump into a campaign. I'm looking for someone to DM and other players. As to the setting and story i dont really care, whatever ideas come up.

Jeph

Explorer
Hey Curran, if you want I could run a d20M adventure for you, peter, et al irl. Or doya wanna stick with Feng Shui for now?

loxmyth

First Post
KitanaVorr said:
I'm afraid to ask...but Feng Shui?

It's a cinematic kung-fu action type game that supposedly mimics the style of Hong Kong action flicks... you can find a Story Hour by Doc Midnight called Six in the Chamber that might give you an idea of how it plays...

EDIT: even better, I have a link

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
loxmyth said:

It's a cinematic kung-fu action type game that supposedly mimics the style of Hong Kong action flicks... you can find a Story Hour by Doc Midnight called Six in the Chamber that might give you an idea of how it plays...

EDIT: even better, I have a link

LOL I grew up watching those kinds of films. Except of course none of the ones I watched were in English. I was thinking about making a game like that myself but wasn't sure about the interest in this forum with doing something like that.

but uh calling it Feng Shui?? That's particularly odd.

loxmyth

First Post
I think from my observations on the IC forum over the past month or so that you should have no problem getting a game like that together ;)

My totally uninformed guess about the name is that Feng Shui IIRC refers to a way of arranging furniture, right? So if you do it by say, throwing two punks through a glass aquarium, it's still arrangement (or rearrangement as the case may be) :cool:

Remove ads