• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DM and Players needed for NON-D&D PbP game

garyh

First Post
Krizzel said:
I'm not sticking to any continuities at all, just borrowing ideas, and I'm trying to stray towards Metal Gear over Joe since garyh is going to make the 'pure' Joe game ;)

Thanks!! I wouldn't want to have to send Snake-Eyes after you!! :)

Krizzel

First Post
Okay, the thread is up!

Go here:

http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33119

And until you start your game garyh, I'll have to limit myself to just one...Yo Joe!

:p

edit - for correct smilie code :p

And another thing...thanks to everybody for helping generate ideas, and to Kitana in particular for helping out with some group and nation ideas. :D And of course to garyh for the Joe game I'll get to play in. ;)

Now someone just needs to start up a Mutants and Masterminds game...and let me play without the book.

Last edited:

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Well, it looks like the Metal Joe idea is off the ground. Wish I had gotten in sooner, I had a pretty cool concept.

DM_Matt, you still interested in a blackops/special forces/Metal Gear/Delta Green/Dark Matter type game with minor supernatural components?

Anyone else?

I'm still looking for a home for my psychic Snakeeyes type character. :D

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads