• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Discussion) General Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
LogicsFate said:
Good luck, and I already have my second and third concepts in my head... just need to work on a few proposals hehehe naw I'm kidding

I had plenty. Decided to make a psionic warrior, because I've never used them. Actualy looking to make Warmind, but that's way off. Who knows, I might do the Katara and retire one of them later, but who knows. I think think they could be fun.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
I had plenty. Decided to make a psionic warrior, because I've never used them. Actualy looking to make Warmind, but that's way off. Who knows, I might do the Katara and retire one of them later, but who knows. I think think they could be fun.
Good luck with the Warmind. It could be a fun concept, though the munchkin part of me cringes :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Good luck with the Warmind. It could be a fun concept, though the munchkin part of me cringes :)
The origional concept was a character who didn't have any psionic training before hand, but it's just not possable without spellcasting, which didn't fit either. Human Paragon for 1 level would have worked.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
The origional concept was a character who didn't have any psionic training before hand, but it's just not possable without spellcasting, which didn't fit either. Human Paragon for 1 level would have worked.
Hmmm...Warmind is super-awesome if you are a noncaster (like a Fighter or Ranger), but its really weak for Psychic Warriors.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Hmmm...Warmind is super-awesome if you are a noncaster (like a Fighter or Ranger), but its really weak for Psychic Warriors.
Probably only going to have 1-3 Psi-war levels.

Velmont

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Passing through I can help but think that this thread looks like a Hive thread... :lol:

Yeah, I've always hard time to keep on discussion in hive theard because it was so fast.

I think I'll make a proposal. Instead to have a (Discussion) General Part VII, we should just name it (Chat) General Part VII, it would make thing more clear ;)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Velmont said:
I think I'll make a proposal. Instead to have a (Discussion) General Part VII, we should just name it (Chat) General Part VII, it would make thing more clear ;)

You did bring up a good point accidentally in that. It is time for a new thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads