• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Discussion) General Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
LogicsFate said:
Are wilders from the expanded psionics allowed?

If they are, are they just so bad no one has any use for them?
I just noticed we had none too. They're allowed since they're in the SRD (I'm assuming they're there, anyway), but they are indeed a different sort of class. Medium BAB, strong manifesting, very small power selection, decent HD.

Rystil Arden

First Post
LogicsFate said:
Wilder is to psion as sorc is to wizard?
Sorta an analogy to use. But Psion is more like Sorcerer in Powers Known. Which means the Wilder is left with less Powers Known than a Psychic Warrior :\

El Jefe

First Post
We have no Maenads or Xephs either, and those are both races from the SRD with no level adjustment. A Maenad might be a good choice if you want a Wilder character.

Looking over "my" data, our problem is obvious. We just don't have enough psionic gnomes.

"Nitlesswit Blastermind, at your service." :cool:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
El Jefe said:
We have no Maenads or Xephs either, and those are both races from the SRD with no level adjustment. A Maenad might be a good choice if you want a Wilder character.

Looking over "my" data, our problem is obvious. We just don't have enough psionic gnomes.

"Nitlesswit Blastermind, at your service." :cool:
Some might say we have too many... ;)

If I had an extra character or two to make, I might make a Maenad Wilder. I've been wanting to try a Wilder, at least.

Rystil Arden

First Post
We just don't have enough psionic gnomes.
Funny you should mention that. One of my PCs was playing with a new GM who was an evil bastard who killed his PCs multiple times until he was four levels behind the rest of the party...I helped him make a gnome psion named No-die-o the gnome, who the GM could not kill, no matter how hard he tried. He even had four trolls grapple and rend the poor gnome. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads