• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

di Senzio's Tournement: Clerk Ward [El Jefe judging]

Knight Otu

First Post
"Well, as far as I can tell you were playing hide-and-seek with the other kids, and hid under the cart that was delivering barrels to the Winged Flute. The cart was in bad repair, and crashed on you.
I helped the men who had delivered the barrels lift the cart off you, and then tried to get you to a healer. At that time, the runners, from the running competition, ran along the street, so I had problems getting through.
Fortunately, Octavio here stopped from the race, and alerted a healer who also participated, so you could receive some healing on the spot. Then we brought you to this temple.
After that, we wanted to find and notify your parents about what happened, but the other children we could have asked were gone, and no one else knew. But the children had already notified the watch, who notified your parents.
"
Semabin tries to go through the story slowly, giving the girl time to think when necessary.

Velmont

First Post
"Thank you, sirs."

"Do you want to know anything else?" asks Alexa.

The young girl shook her head.

"You should rest." The young girl nodes and lay down again, closing her eyes and with a smile on her visage. The old woman stands up and put her hands on the half-oc to maintain her balance a moment. She walks away from the bed, help by Garrit. She make a sign to Octavio and Semabin. "Thank you to have come. She wanted to know who saved her. If it make her happy, it will help her to recover."

Noise come outside the room. Two men carrying a third one enter the place. The third man haev serious burned on the body. "This man need healing... his house is on fire. He got burned while he was inside."

Heckler

First Post
ooc:I'm back (I hope). I believe Octavio and Garrit have met before in the RDI, and Octavio would have greeted him when he entered.

Velmont said:
"Thank you, sirs."

"Do you want to know anything else?" asks Alexa.

The young girl shook her head.

"You should rest." The young girl nodes and lay down again, closing her eyes and with a smile on her visage. The old woman stands up and put her hands on the half-oc to maintain her balance a moment. She walks away from the bed, help by Garrit. She make a sign to Octavio and Semabin. "Thank you to have come. She wanted to know who saved her. If it make her happy, it will help her to recover."

Noise come outside the room. Two men carrying a third one enter the place. The third man haev serious burned on the body. "This man need healing... his house is on fire. He got burned while he was inside."

"A Fire?! Has it been contained?"

Velmont

First Post
As the man put the wounded on the bed, he answer Octavio "No, it's still spreading. When we left, three houses were burning. It's north west of here, you can't miss it."

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
"A ... fire? Is there any way we can help?" Semabin is a bit shocked about the outbreak of a fire. You shouldn't be careless with fire, it will always try to backstab you was a saying every child in Sairundan heard.

Animus

Explorer
Garrit Kelspire, Paladin 1 of Hyrag

"My friends, we must go and help. The people will need help I'm sure. Hyrag's blessing will be most needed."

Heckler

First Post
"Agreed. They'll need every able bodied person they can get to deal with this," says Octavio, leading the way out of the temple.

Velmont

First Post
Cepheus enter the clerk wards, following Joe's indication. He ends in front of a large stony building that seems to be out of place compare to all the wooden building in this part of the city. A large arch is closed by two large wooden door reinforced by metal decoration. A small door have been worked into one of the large door. It seems open as a human open it and enter the buidling.

Cepheus decide to immitate him and open the door and enter it. He enters in a large hall with marble floor and stone walls. Many great metal work decorate the hall, from armors to shield, weapons, and mundane items of everyday's life. A large stony desk can be seen at the end of the hall, but no one seems behind from his point of view. The human who have enter a moment earlier is now speaking with a dwarf near one of the two corridors that start near the desk.

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
Cepheus enter the clerk wards, following Joe's indication. He ends in front of a large stony building that seems to be out of place compare to all the wooden building in this part of the city. A large arch is closed by two large wooden door reinforced by metal decoration. A small door have been worked into one of the large door. It seems open as a human open it and enter the buidling.

Cepheus decide to immitate him and open the door and enter it. He enters in a large hall with marble floor and stone walls. Many great metal work decorate the hall, from armors to shield, weapons, and mundane items of everyday's life. A large stony desk can be seen at the end of the hall, but no one seems behind from his point of view. The human who have enter a moment earlier is now speaking with a dwarf near one of the two corridors that start near the desk.

Cepheus will approach the human and dwarf and ask: Good day Sir's. Might I inquire with whom I would speak of finding a forge to use for a time?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads