• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Describe your last rpg session in 5 words

Arilyn

Hero
Out of curiosity, have you read J. Gregory Keyes's excellent The Waterborn and The Black God? Well-written fantasy by a trained anthropologist examining themes of animism vs. the rise of monotheism, wherein the river god represents the latter. Among my favorites!
I have read Keye's "Age of Unreason" series, "Kingdoms of Thorn and Bone" and his Babylon 5 books. I haven't read the two you recommend, so thanks! I will definitely check them out. He's a good writer that's just gone off my radar for some reason.

darkbard

Legend
I have read Keye's "Age of Unreason" series, "Kingdoms of Thorn and Bone" and his Babylon 5 books. I haven't read the two you recommend, so thanks! I will definitely check them out. He's a good writer that's just gone off my radar for some reason.

I liked Kingdoms of Thorn and Bone quite a bit but prefer the two I mentioned, so you may be in for a treat!

Remove ads