• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General DALL·E 3 does amazing D&D art

pukunui

Legend
I present to you Glissando's younger sister, Harmony Lyrriman d'Sivis, protégé of their grandmother, House Sivis matriarch Lysse Lyrriman d'Sivis. She is all ready for their older brother's wedding. (She is representing her grandmother, who couldn't attend in person.)

Harmony Lyrriman d'Sivis.jpg

Saracenus

Always In School Gamer
I did finally get my dragonborn Santa driving a flying sleigh through the air with a spectral reindeer with some major cleanup in Photoshop. It was my wife's request and she liked it so much it is going to be our holiday card for this year (not shown). I will post a digital version to you all when x-mas holiday hits.

And here is a happy accident from my dragonborn Santa attempts I was doing... I love this...

1700951857404.png

GENERATED PROMPT: A digital rendering of a purple Dragonborn bard with glowing green accents, riding a majestic flying carpet. The Dragonborn, adorned in vibrant minstrel garb, exudes a whimsical charm. The flying carpet, richly patterned and radiant, soars through the air, propelled by magical winds. Accompanying the bard are two mythical fae dragons, their iridescent wings fluttering gracefully. The bard holds a lute, with musical notes visually represented as floating, luminous symbols around them. In the background, a sunset sky casts a warm, golden light, enhancing the sense of enchantment. The scene captures the carpet's elegant flight over a breathtaking landscape, evoking a narrative of adventure and melody. Digital fantasy art style, wide screen 16:9 aspect ratio.

Saracenus

Always In School Gamer
Final one of my dragonborn for now... This was from a suggest prompt at the end of my dragonborn Santa...
4. A Black Dragonborn Necromancer Summoning Spirits in an Ancient Ruined Temple

Khanashik, the Whisperer in Darkness
1700952509017.png

GENERATED PROMPT: A digital painting of a black Dragonborn necromancer summoning spirits in an ancient ruined temple. The Dragonborn, with eerie green eyes, is clad in dark, tattered robes, standing amidst crumbling stone pillars and arches. Ethereal spirits, ghostly and translucent, rise from the ground, swirling around the necromancer. The temple is overgrown with vines and moss, illuminated by the pale moonlight filtering through broken windows. The atmosphere is mystical and ominous, with a subtle fog adding to the mysterious setting. The composition captures the powerful moment of the summoning ritual, with the Dragonborn's hands raised in a commanding gesture. Fantasy digital art, widescreen 16:9 ratio.

I think I found my next PC.

Remove ads