• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20Modern] Time Travel Game All Slots filled

GWolf

First Post
Hello, and I am Attempting to once again begin a new game. This time the game will be a d20 Modern Game Based on time travel. I am looking for 3-4 players who can post a min of 1 a day perferably more.

The game will follow d20 modern rules pretty much, Some house rules.

The Characters in the game are rookie agents of a time traveling police force/detective agency. There job is to fix ripples in time and prevent paradoxies created intentionaly or un-intentionaly.

Character Creation:
Every Character Picks a time period they are from. The setting is earth, but not all of history is as documented. In The future other planets are discovered with new races on them, see below.

Races:
Humans: The basic race, can come from anytime period

Dwarfs: As DnD Phb, dwarfs can come from Stone Age,Dark Ages, Medieval Times, or The Future (Dwarfs were exiled from earth and went to live on a planet right outside our solar system)

Elves: As DnD Phb, elves can come from Dark Ages, Medieval Times, Renassiance, or The Future (Elves, like dwarves, were exiled from earth and went to live on a planet right outside our solar system)

Gnomes: As DnD Phb, gnomes have lived underground since the dark ages/medieval times and can come from anytime period.

Class: Any From the d20 modern book
Level: 2
Stats: Point Buy (30 Points)

Hp is Max -2, or roll (thus if your hd was d6, on level up you get 4 hp or you would roll.)

Equip: Most Equipment will be given out by the agency, to fit the mission and time period, Characters can However each start out with one special item (Ie. A Human knight might have family heirloom sword etc.) They may also have any clothing they like to wear in the agency (which is outside the timestream).

Add +1 one to Wealth Bonus as Well. You have a well paying Job, even if you have little vacation time.

Don't take skills that don't fit your characters time period ( a darkages gnome isn't going to have the computers skill)

Also I would Like a 3 paragraph to a Page character history.

Anything else that is needed to be known, ask.

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
Hmm, count me in, I made a character for that friday the 13th game a while back but doesn't look like I'm gonna use it for that any time soon, i just gotta change him a little.

GWolf

First Post
Ok.

Ok I have you to plus another friend who may be joing, show me characters, and you'll be in.

Room for one more I'll leave the slot open for about 3 days (or less) and then I'll start the game with you three.

Last edited:

GWolf

First Post
A list of time periods

Prehistoric Time (Cavemen with nearly not tech. Dinosaurs!)
Ice Age
Stone Age (Low Tech Cavemen without dinos and better tools)
Ancient Times (Greece, Rome, Egypt)
Dark Ages (700-1000)
Medieval Times (1000-1400) (Pretty Much Standard DnD Time)
Renassiance (1400-1600)
Colonazation Era (1600-1800)
Wild West/Romantic Era (1800-1900) (Varies On Place)
Industral Era (1860-1920) (another approxamation)
World Wars Era (1915-1946)
The 1950's
The 1960's
The 1970's
The 1980's
The 1990's
Modern
2010's
The Future (Like 2050's+)

Any Suggestions on the above let me know.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads