• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D20 Modern: Brownout [Full]

UnDfind

First Post
Just for info, yes the occupations are applied at 1st level only. They're sort of like races. As far as skill points go, if you look, you'll notice that all base classes have an odd number of skill points...because they've been nice enough to include the extra human skill point into it.

Zhure

First Post
Ok, I speed read d20 Modern for an hour, then took a nap, then woke up to a brown out after having a dream about star wars (no kidding, my clock is still flashing.)

I have to go back to bed so I can go to work tonight, but I'm thinking the character I'll submit tomorrow morning is going to be a Tough Hero 3/ Battle Mind 1 with a fixation on star wars.... and all the things I mentioned before (shorinji kempo, tattoo flash artist). With 1 more level of Battle Mind, he'll get a lightsaber.

Let me know if the basic concept is silly so when I check back in the morning I can work on something else.

Greg

UnDfind

First Post
Roster

Here's the final lineup:

Ascending Crane
Festy_Dog
Kalanyr
Starman
Thanacus (Waiting for Character)
Zhure (Waiting for Character)
ErichDragon (Waiting for Character)

For those who haven't posted in the RP thread yet, feel free to jump on in at any appropriate time, once your character is posted.

Zhure

First Post
Ascending Crane said:
Light... saber...?

:D

Ok, character done.

I posted it to the character thread, and I saw that Crane's character had a lot of similarites. I think they're sufficiently different it won't be a problem.

I just threw the whole thing together; please let me know if I made any mistakes.

For wealth, I kind of ignored it and took very few and relatively cheap things.

Greg

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads