• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20 Call of Cthulhu - Sadly, *no longer* looking for players

Isida KepTukari

First Post
I would be interested in joining. I own the book, and am in the process of reading through it. I've read several Cthulhu stories and can't wait to give it a go. :D Think we have room for a doctor in the house? ;)

Last edited:

Anabstercorian

First Post
My character

Richard Hughes
16 years old male human
5'10"
185 lbs
Hair: Brown, wavy, sideburns
Eyes: Brown
Race: Anglo-Saxon
Str: 13 (+1)
Dex: 12 (+1)
Con: 11 (+0)
Int: 18 (+4)
Wis: 6 (-2) (SPECIAL HINDRANCE - SHORT ATTENTION SPAN. WISDOM PENALTY APPLIES TO MOST DEXTERITY RELATED SKILLS AND CHECKS.)
Cha: 9 (-1)

More to come later

Valkys

First Post
GASP Cthulu? If there is room, I beg a place. really!! Yippee. I love H.P. Lovecraft. Just finished reading "The Best of H.P. Lovecraft" for the fourth time this weekend. It's been awhile. I don't have the game book, though. I played the old Call of Cthulu ages ago.

I'd be interested in playing a professor of Anthropology. I imagine if it's d20 things will be relatively easy to understand. I can send a detailed background to someone.

All I need is to know if I'm in and where to send a background.

Let me know. If you need proof that I can roleplay, check out the WOT Thread and Swashbucklers of the swordcoast.

Last edited:

Isida KepTukari

First Post
I'm assuming there are enough people for a game now... ;) But if I am one of the chosen few, what are the creation rules? Or rather, special rules? Starting level, that kind of stuff.

Creamsteak

Explorer
What the hell? Anabster isn't going to play Cthulu? Damnit.

Of course I will still keep well read on this thread when you guys get started.

Isida KepTukari

First Post
Ok, because I'm just so eager to play (and I really, really, really hope there's room for me... ;)) I've rolled up a character, a 1st level doctor. I have his character sheet right here, but until it is decided by the Powers That Be who's in and who's not, I won't spam you with his stats. :D

If anyone needs help rolling up a CofC character, e-mail me @ barrow@iastate.edu or IM me on Yahoo Instant Messenger, screen name barrowchild.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads