• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sale Cthulhu Mythos Sagas: Subscribe Now & get 30% off all Minis

Petersen Games

Petersen Games
minis sale.jpg

Literally… A Monster SaleTwo Weeks Only

Do you love to use minis in your role-playing sessions? Have you longed to try your hand at mini painting, especially your favorite Cthulhu Wars figures? Now is the time to grab a selection of miniatures from our website.

Not only are all minis 20% off, but you get an additional 10% discount as a subscriber to our Cthulhu Mythos Sagas! Both discounts will automatically be added at checkout!

Go to www.CthulhuSagas.com for more details and to subscribe.

SHOP MINIS

Click here to sign up for notices on future releases.

How the saga billing works is confusing to me. So if I order all four Yig Grandaddy, at this point all four ship together? Then what am I billed for next month? Any info is appreciated.

Petersen Games

Petersen Games
Sorry about the confusion! Each Saga comes in 4 acts, one that ships each month. We have already released Acts 1-3 of Yig Snake Granddaddy, so if you subscribe now, you have the option of just ordering Act 4, or including Acts 1-3 in your first shipment. So you'll actually see 2 options on the subscription page. Next month (September), you will be charged for Act 1 of the next Saga, Dark Worlds, which will be shipped the first week of October. Let me know if this helps, and if you have any additional questions!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads