• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Competition!!!

Terraism

Explorer
graydoom said:
How about a contest for everything? :D

I like most the ideas of traps, recurring locales, and unlikely villains.
I'd thought this too - except it seems like it'd be harder to judge objectively if everything wasn't on the same wavelength... I mean, how do you compare a trap to a tavern? (Unless it's a trapped tav --- wait a minute! :D) In all seriousness, I think this would be more trouble than it's worth... not that we couldn't have more than one contest or anything... :rolleyes: (Whistles innocently)

BluWolf

Explorer
My votes;

1) Most creative recurring villian

2) Most creative recurring local (bars & Inns are excluded).

3) An adventure. But I would say you should dictate a challenge range.

Attachments

• 18_CoverImages.jpg
    18_CoverImages.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 31,963

sotmh

First Post
How about "Design an interesting encounter?"

It should include detailed description of a locale where the encounter could occur, notes on running the encounter and of course the suggested EL. The encounter should be generic enough to be easily adaptable to various stories and settings.

I, for one, would love to have a collection of cool encounters that I can drop into my adventures.

sotmh

Wolf72

Explorer
2nd motion!!

Kytess said:

yes, yes! a second motion for most viscious fearsome avatar ... Clan Snoopy ... er um, WOLF will devour you all!!!

... come woodstock we have planning to do, those silly little mice have competition now!

Remove ads