• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CERAMIC D.M. the final judgement is in!

alsih2o

First Post
wow, simultaneous bumping, that's real entertainment :)

i have my critique written, we are just waiting for input from the 2 other judges, one in europe, one in australia....

Mirth

Explorer
alsih2o said:
wow, simultaneous bumping, that's real entertainment :)

i have my critique written, we are just waiting for input from the 2 other judges, one in europe, one in australia....

Heh. We aims to please, I guess. Isn't that right, Shadoe? :D

Last edited:

shadoe

First Post
Sure do. Besides it certainly beats doing real work at work. Or maybe I am just busy waiting for my test to finish printing.... I am not sure which. :rolleyes:

Shadoe's Lady

First Post
Hey mirthcard, I liked what you did with the mouse and the bird in the jar. I didn't see that one coming.

So, is soon something like "within the next 24 hours"? :)

alsih2o

First Post
Shadoe's Lady said:
Hey mirthcard, I liked what you did with the mouse and the bird in the jar. I didn't see that one coming.

So, is soon something like "within the next 24 hours"? :)

with one judge in australia, one in tennessee and one in the netherlands i cannot predict that, sorry :)

Shadoe's Lady

First Post
alsih2o said:

with one judge in australia, one in tennessee and one in the netherlands i cannot predict that, sorry :)

Well, especially when you consider that it's still Thursday in Tennessee, but it's Friday in the other two places. :)

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Well, at least one-third of the international judging decision is written up and sent.

May your wait for results be short :).

Remove ads