• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Back again momentarily...

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Hey, all!

You may have noticed at this point that I didn't return when I said I was.

This is due to a few things. For one, my grades are really bad right now (I'm failing advanced chemistry and calculus both), so my parents have cut my net access. Since that happened, I've been using the school's net connection to get online - however, they recently rennovated the machines I was using, and they have updated the blocked websites - which now includes EN World.

At this moment, I am using a friend's computer. I'm planning on getting net access via my FLGS, but I'm not certain if I'll be able to. Even if I am able to, I can only visit there once a week, on Friday nights, and at most for an hour or so.

I just wanted to let you all know that I didn't fall off the face of the planet. I feel really bad for not having been able to say anything.

I'll update here later if I can to inform you all of whether or not I can use my FLGS to get online.

Creamsteak

Explorer
*Shakes Fist* Fix your damn grades, kid!

Other than that, have fun. Remember there are things more important than the boards, and most of your games have been around long enough that I suspect they could come back much much later and still go strong.

Komodo

First Post
It's all about the homework. Do all of it, every time. That's where they get you. *shudders*

So yeah...I'm just repeating what everybody else said.

Yar!

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Hello, once again...

I have net access for the week. My parents went to Las Vegas, and they decided to give me net access while they're gone. So, until Saturday (April 2), I can get on.

Also, I am currently passing all my classes. I have a couple grades that are pretty low, but they're passing - and my parents have considered giving me net access back.

Regardless of my current situation and possible access relatively soon, my 18th birthday is on the 18th of May - and my parents will give me access back then, at the latest.

Sorry I've caused some problems with my absence... I know the Psionicle crowd probably isn't too happy with me, nor are the other game I'm running and the games I was in ;). But hopefully I'll be getting back into the swing of things shortly. :)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Update on Current Status - April 14

Hey, all! Just stopping by for a moment to fill you all in on what's going on...

Well, my grades came in today, and they're not too good. I passed all my classes (yay! :)), but barely in a pair of them... so my net access will continue to be restricted.

The good news, however, is that my birthday is in precisely 34 days, May 18th. I'll be guaranteed to get my net access back that day or, at most, a week after that. So by the beginning of June I will have guaranteed, 24/7 net access again.

Until then, I hope everybody does alright without me. I haven't had continuous net access for quite awhile, so I don't imagine that another month will be too much of a hassle.

See you soon! :)

Remove ads