• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Awesome 3e Character Sheets Here!

Altalazar

First Post
Yes, Ema's is the best. I've been using them since they first came out. I never thought to post them here because I assumed that everyone was using them because they were so awesome. I mean, it never even occurred to me that people might not be using them.

Kaptain_Kantrip

First Post
Attention everybody! Ema has a new site and new releases!!!

New Site: http://www.emass-web.com

From Ema's Press Release:

New Items----

1) PPA 4.16a - fixed a bug which prevented you from choosing Phase or Teleport powers

2) Oriental Adventures charsheet 1.2 - minor cosmetic fixes

3) Forgotten Realms charsheet 1.1 - now in color! You've asked for a nice background, and here it is!!!

Quickbeam

Explorer
K_K, you are too much!! The sheets are thorough to say the least...now I just need one that automatically creates the ultimate munchkin for every conceivable racial/class/gender/alignment combination. I get tired of having my friends suggest what might be done to tweak or improve my PC's. A program which automatically created a munchkin, would allow me to hand them false copies of my characters to peruse, and save me their incessant babble and white noise chattering :D !! Then I could get back to quietly playing my happily flawed creations.

Quickbeam

Explorer
Kaptain_Kantrip said:
LOL!!! Fortunately, Ema's sheets work just as good for flawed characters as munchkins. :D

*breathes a sigh of relief*

Good then. I'll play my dwarven bard who specializes in children's storytelling with the use of hand puppets, while someone else plays the half-celestial paladin equipped with his family's birthright heirloom Holy Avenger ;) .

emass

Explorer
Hi guys,

Thanks a lot for the appreciation of my charsheets :D

If you want to update your bookmarks, my page new (and final) address is: http://www.emass-web.com/

Fenros, for the problems you're having, my only advice is to upgrade to the latest Acrobat Reader... works fine for everyone else I've heard from...

Psion

Adventurer
I like the spell sheets but I really don't like check boxes for feats... its a waste of space. I use the spell sheets from the ema's sheet, but I use a standard wotc first two pages.

Remove ads