• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Attention Graf: L4E questions

EvolutionKB

First Post
Graf,

From what I've seen you are one of the people closely involved in L4E. I would like to commit myself to more a position in what is going on in getting this going. Can you give me the basics of it(I've yet to start a living game yet), and where things are going? Maybe a FAQ would be a good idea to get more people involved.

Thanks,

Evo

garyh

First Post
Hey, EKB! I'm not Graf, but I am working on L4E. There are links in my sig to the group and the forum, the main wiki page is here.

We'd love to have more people involved (that's whole point of a shared game! :) ). If you have any specific questions, you can ask them here or in our forum.

As for the basics, a living game features many characters all adventuring in the same setting, and the DMs and players developing the setting as they go. There's a central tavern where PC's rest between adventures, and look for new leads and new companions for the next adventure. You keep running the same character, even though from your first adventure to the second you might be in a completely different group with a different DM.

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Evo,

Just follow the links garyh gave above, join the group, and see the discussion. EN is a bit annoying in that you have to go to the group forum separately (subscriptions don't seem to pop up in the normal places for me at least), but its all there.

Some of it is in the wiki, some of it is on the forums.

garyh

First Post
Evo,

Just follow the links garyh gave above, join the group, and see the discussion. EN is a bit annoying in that you have to go to the group forum separately (subscriptions don't seem to pop up in the normal places for me at least), but its all there.

Some of it is in the wiki, some of it is on the forums.

I have my subs set to no-email, but when I visit my User CP / subscription page, updated threads in our L4E forum do appear there.

Remove ads