• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Asgard #4 Download Problem?

Knight Otu

First Post
I've gotten a report by Greg K that one of the Asgard issues I've uploaded here, namely issue #4, does not download properly. It works on my end, and I don't think there's anything I can do except a re-upload, which I've already tried. Anybody else who has that problem, or an idea why it wouldn't work?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It works perfectly for me, and there have been 170 successful downloads of it - so I'm as mystified as you! Was this some kind of system genberated report, or did he send it to you personally by PM? Did he say what the downlaod error was?

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I couldn't get it to download either at first, but I did find a workaround. My browser settings were set to open the pdf files straight up, which is default I think, and the download just froze to the beginning every time. But changing the settings to save pdf files on drive instead of trying to open them on browser fixed the issue. It doesn't explain why this happened but at least it's a way to get it.

Oh, and the other Asgard issues opened fine.

Knight Otu

First Post
Well, Greg K could download the attachment here, but he described his problem with the download section the same way. It would seem there is an issue with the pdf and whatever reader you use, then.

Remove ads