• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Artificer Subclass - The Constructor

Please rate my subclass

• 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Jaiken

Explorer
After much feedback from my Constructor class it has been decided to turn it into a subclass of Artificer.

Constructors create helpful structures and servants called Obelisks and Golems. Obelisks are watch towers with varying effects such as healing allies for 1d4 HP within range and being able to detect invisible enemies.

Golems come in four different varieties each with their own abilities, strengths and weaknesses. Clay, Flesh, Iron and Stone.

Unlike Obelisks, Golems can use martial melee weapons in battle and get their own turn in combat. Obelisks use the Artificer’s bonus action to perform its duties.

Please rate and review my subclass.

mellored

Legend
You shouldn't have unlimited healing.

Things should scale. Use your spell attack modifier for the Golem and tower to-hit. Possibly add your proficiency bonus to their damage.

Jaiken

Explorer
You shouldn't have unlimited healing.

Things should scale. Use your spell attack modifier for the Golem and tower to-hit. Possibly add your proficiency bonus to their damage.
Made the changes and the healing obelisk only gets enough charges equal to the Artificer’s proficiency bonus. Thanks for your input.

Last edited:

Remove ads