• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Are you ready for some Football (Americano)!

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Probably looking at;
Joe Mixon
Rhamondre Stevenson
Najee Harris
Jahmyr Gibbs

Good news is you might be able to snag Jalen Hurts or Lamar and the swing back.

Well, I've got back-to-back, and with the people I'm playing with I literally have no idea what will be left. They're all quite savvy, but ... idiosyncratic. We'll never let our friend live down his "I'll corner the Tight End Market" scheme ... that ... that didn't end well.

I may go RB/QB.

Some day I will convince them to switch to auction, but I am assuming that at the current rate of progress, the heat death of the universe will occur first.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Saints fan here:

Gotta say, I was pleasantly surprised by how good the Lions/Chiefs game was. The win will have some asterisks- as do ALL games- but Detroit showed up ready to play hard and there were indications that last year’s season ending streak of victory was NOT a fluke.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
So, some surprises and expectations met first week here. For example, I did not expect to lose a matchup due to...checks notes...Dallas defense. However, I am happy that the only player I was all in on this season, Brandon Aiyuk, is already paying off.

Snarf Zagyg

I was in a text thread with friends while watching the Bills/Jets game last night.

My last text was, quite literally ....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I was in a text thread with friends while watching the Bills/Jets game last night.

My last text was, quite literally ....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
So, I thought I was done because of Dallas D. Allen's 4 TOs and Jets D saved my week!

Snarf Zagyg

So, I thought I was done because of Dallas D. Allen's 4 TOs and Jets D saved my week!

I made the choice, against advice, to start Anthony Richardson over Daniel Jones (don't ask....).

And I edged out my opponent because of that decision alone. :)

Remove ads