• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Are you ready for some Football (Americano)!

R_J_K75

Legend
We got about 9 to 12 feet of snow in 6 days..."Thats about one foot a day to you or me Russ." They're paying the 12th man $20/hr to shovel out the stands of Rich Stadium, again. Good thing my fridge is stocked. Definitely going to be a good game, I'm looking forward to it. Wide Right, No Goal, 13 Seconds, I can't take anymore. GO BILLS!!!

R_J_K75

Legend
KC can’t stop the run!
Didn't have to, Bass missing that field goal did us in. Not saying we would've definitely won had they tied it but just goes to show as I've said earlier in the season you can always count on the Bills not making key plays when they really need to. I'm sure, there's probably many factors at play here, but a 44 yd FG isn't really that long, besides being cold, as far as I know there wasn't much wind, and it didn't snow yesterday so he should have made it IMO.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Didn't have to, Bass missing that field goal did us in. Not saying we would've definitely won had they tied it but just goes to show as I've said earlier in the season you can always count on the Bills not making key plays when they really need to. I'm sure, there's probably many factors at play here, but a 44 yd FG isn't really that long, besides being cold, as far as I know there wasn't much wind, and it didn't snow yesterday so he should have made it IMO.
Could be a blessing in disguise, as I didnt see either KC or Buffalo getting past B.more and still dont.

R_J_K75

Legend
Could be a blessing in disguise, as I didnt see either KC or Buffalo getting past B.more and still dont.
The Bills have a tendency to win games that nobody thinks they will and lose either "sure win" (Jacksonville in London this year comes to mind) or must win games. I like to think it's anyone's game at kickoff regardless of stats, analysts and computer models but your probably right, although we did beat them in Oct of 2022, so anything was possible. Having won 6 of their last games I thought they had a chance to make it to the Superbowl and then lose. But I think that window has closed and you'll see some player turn over in the next couple of years.

That Packers vs. 49ers game was pretty good. I had a few people over for some beers, so I wasn't paying too much attention, but it seemed every time I was someone was scoring,

payn

The Bills have a tendency to win games that nobody thinks they will and lose either "sure win" (Jacksonville in London this year comes to mind) or must win games. I like to think it's anyone's game at kickoff regardless of stats, analysts and computer models but your probably right, although we did beat them in Oct of 2022, so anything was possible. Having won 6 of their last games I thought they had a chance to make it to the Superbowl and then lose. But I think that window has closed and you'll see some player turn over in the next couple of years.

That Packers vs. 49ers game was pretty good. I had a few people over for some beers, so I wasn't paying too much attention, but it seemed every time I was someone was scoring,
Allen is young, he can probably stick around through a rebuild. Though, I feel ya and was hoping they would go further this year.

R_J_K75

Legend
Allen is young, he can probably stick around through a rebuild. Though, I feel ya and was hoping they would go further this year.
I really think that game against Pittsburg getting postponed until Monday and us getting a bunch of snow all week didn't help matters in the Bills favor.

Allen is contracted through 2029, so unless there is a major shakeup up in management/coaching and he really wants a trade he's here for a while. I heard mention that Stefon Diggs may want to play with his brother in Dallas so I can see him leaving after a year or two unless we win a Superbowl which just doesn't seem in the cards.

payn

I really think that game against Pittsburg getting postponed until Monday and us getting a bunch of snow all week didn't help matters in the Bills favor.

Allen is contracted through 2029, so unless there is a major shakeup up in management/coaching and he really wants a trade he's here for a while. I heard mention that Stefon Diggs may want to play with his brother in Dallas so I can see him leaving after a year or two unless we win a Superbowl which just doesn't seem in the cards.
Diggs is good, but hes getting older and not worth a big contract IMO. I think Allen will be able to make a star of newer WRs.

R_J_K75

Legend
Diggs is good, but hes getting older and not worth a big contract IMO. I think Allen will be able to make a star of newer WRs.
I get the impression he's not a very good presence in the locker room either. Looks like he's contracted through the 2027 season but I can see something worked out if he wants a trade and it's a win-win for both teams.

payn

I get the impression he's not a very good presence in the locker room either. Looks like he's contracted through the 2027 season but I can see something worked out if he wants a trade and it's a win-win for both teams.
Well, we had him here in MN and was certainly not a good influence here. To his credit, he admitted that was all on him after he left. I havent been following closely his off the field antics since.

Remove ads