• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Are you at work right now?

Do you usually post here from work?

• Of course I'm posting from work, I surf the web all day.

Votes: 69 84.1%
  • I wouldn't dream of wasting my employer's valuable manpower.

Votes: 13 15.9%

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
Great poll!

I'm busy supposedly rotting the minds of 8th graders. I do look up when they start to kill each other. Usually.

;)

Thaumaturge.

trentonjoe

Explorer
Thaumaturge said:
Great poll!

I'm busy supposedly rotting the minds of 8th graders. I do look up when they start to kill each other. Usually.

;)

Thaumaturge.

I'm a teacher too. I usually only play on the web during my free periods.

I do have one math class that is more or less self sufficient though.

Last point , i only look up when My 8th graders are killing one of the "weaker" kids. I let the "stronger" kids fend for themselves.

Holden MaGroin

First Post
Work is soooo boring today.

I occasionally (read: every hour) pop in here, but today I'm spending just about every minute surfing the web, just going between here and RPG.net and Montecook.com and a few other sites hoping to find something that wasn't there 2 minutes ago.

Of course, I suppose I could just leave - but that wouldn't be right!

- HM

fsck

First Post
UNIX sysadmin, posting from terminal.

System administration is an iconic exercise in long periods of waiting punctuated by frenetic burts of activity. Ergo, I wait for scripts to finish, and I read about D&D...

Henry

Autoexreginated
fsck said:
UNIX sysadmin, posting from terminal.

System administration is an iconic exercise in long periods of waiting punctuated by frenetic burts of activity. Ergo, I wait for scripts to finish, and I read about D&D...

Thank goodness! I thought I was just being lazy! :)

Guacamole

First Post
Good Grief!

I too am an educator rotting children's minds... my children just happen to be incarcerated.... So lets here it, how many of rapscallions, rakehells, and assorted ne'er-do-wells masquerade as some sort of teacher when your not playing games!

Remove ads