• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone interested in an all Kobold game?

Timothy

First Post
Garyh, I took the liberty to create a IC thread, so that the Characters can become aquinted.

I named it: Garyh's KoboldQuest IC

Timothy

First Post
Well, Sulli, nothing really, just some talking about eveil kobolds (ansd how they are going to play with a paaldin in the party, and the way my palladin will react to them)

so just what is listed here in this thread.

Sulli

First Post
looking at my chasracter i forgot to add a allinment, what would the best allinment be for this game. by the looks of it evil would be the best.

garyh

First Post
Timothy said:
Garyh, I took the liberty to create a IC thread, so that the Characters can become aquinted.

I named it: Garyh's KoboldQuest IC

You can use it as pre-game warmup chat, but I'll start a new thread once I've got everyone's PCs over in the Rogues Gallery thread and am ready to start the adventure.

After all, you don't even know exactly how you'll be starting out yet. ;)

garyh

First Post
Sulli said:
looking at my chasracter i forgot to add a allinment, what would the best allinment be for this game. by the looks of it evil would be the best.

I'd suggest LN or TN, Sulli, but it also depends on your PC's personality.

Sulli

First Post
im sorry to say ths but im going to resine from this game. iv never played a kobolt and i just don't think i will be able. iv missed to much of the posting and haven't been able to input on the game so i will just watch. have fun and tri not to kill them to fast.

Remove ads