• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone catch the phone number from "Supernatural"

SilentJay

Explorer
Von Ether said:
In the last few minutes of tonight's show they gave out a real phone number. Anyone catch it?

I noticed that it was an 866 number, which is toll-free, so it's probably some sort of marketing thing for the WB.

Steverooo

First Post
Who?

Now if your local library has the PhoneDisc (TM) DVD-ROMs, you can look that up, and see who it belongs to... :D

Last edited:

Wystan

Explorer
10/5/05

•Try it... it works!
Did you call Dean's number? Yep, it works. Call 866-907-3235 and you'll hear this message: "This is Dean Winchester. If this is an emergency, leave a message. If you're calling about 11 2 83, please page me with your coordinates." What could it all mean?

Steverooo

First Post
It could be a "book code", or, as the kids discussed in episode 2, an old marine co-ordinate system... maybe both. What's on grid 11-across, 2-up on page 82 of the atlas?

Last edited:

atom crash

First Post
"11 2 83" could also be a date.

The events of the first part of the first episode occurred 22 years ago, in 1983 if we assume the show happens in the present year. I'm not sure if a specific date has been given, but it could have been November 2nd.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
11-2-83 sounds close enough to be the date the mother died. That would make Sam 23, though, and he's not that old I would think. Dean's 26.

CrusaderX

First Post
atom crash said:
"11 2 83" could also be a date.

The events of the first part of the first episode occurred 22 years ago, in 1983 if we assume the show happens in the present year. I'm not sure if a specific date has been given, but it could have been November 2nd.

I'm pretty sure November 2nd is when the mother died.

Also, when Sam was dreaming about his girlfriend's recent death, he visited her grave site in the dream, and I believe November 2nd was the date on her tombstone.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads