• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Announcement next week for the next D&D 5E book?

overgeeked

B/X Known World
If I remember correctly, they did a presser before one of the D&D Live events and the embargo was the first day of the event for some of the stuff. So it's not unheard of, but who knows how big the announcement will actually be.
Well, I can't imagine they'd make that big of a deal about announcing the next book. Seems like overkill for one title.

overgeeked

B/X Known World
YES! It's probably D&D live and ots assorted announcements.
So it’s a presser to announce to the press that they can tell us next Tuesday about an upcoming set of announcements...sometime in the future.

Anyone else tired of the teaser of the teaser trailer of the trailer to the poster of a movie? Either announce something or don’t. Announcing an announcement. Come on.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Awesome, a tease of the release of a press embargo for an announcement.

Ot could be they will talk to the press on Friday and lay stuff out, with the embargo being so that the press will start putting out articles next week, as WotC gets the hype machine going for the next book now that Netherdeep is out (and Multiverse isn't a real release, because it is already out).

This would fit fairly well with how they have handled single book announcement. Expect the Qmazon page in the next few days.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
So it’s a presser to announce to the press that they can tell us next Tuesday about an upcoming set of announcements...sometime in the future.

Anyone else tired of the teaser of the teaser trailer of the trailer to the poster of a movie? Either announce something or don’t. Announcing an announcement. Come on.
Actually no, this is super fun for me.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads