• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

And thus enters Soth, Knight of the Black Rose

MidKnight

First Post
From the mists walks a figure.

It is covered from top to bottom with a large, long, black cloak. The cloak, although large, cannot conceal the bulk of a great suit of armor. Even though the figure strides down the path, not a sound can be heard from within.

As a young man speaks traditional greetings, the figure stops. It’s head raises as the cloak falls away. A black helm fully covers the entire head of the individual - all but the eyes. A feeling of pure dread enters his body and creeps through to the young man’s heart. There is no movement but yet he hears a hissing voice in his head, ”Greetings to you. I am Soth, Knight of the Rose. I am new to these lands and seem to be lost – could you please point me in the proper direction to a local town?”

The young man raises a trembling hand and points further down the path.

”Thank you…”

As the young man turns to make a quick departure, Soth draws his sword and in an unprovoked, malicious attack, cuts the man down.

”Cowardly fool.” Soth continues down the path towards town – towards destiny.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads