• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

...and from my "Velvet Elfish" series...

Magic Rub

First Post
These are from my "Velvet Elfish" series. They are characters from a campaign I ran about 2 years ago, & are also my first experiments with Photoshop, from again, 2 years ago. Both are, as the title suggests, drawn in velvet Elvis "STYLE", it's kind of a reflection of the campaign at the time, a parody of life with a sense of twisted humour. For the record no I don't like Elvis.

Ug
"Ug" was a Half-Orc with a little more human in him then orc. The dark jagged line across his face was suppose to be a bad tattoo of a scar, like the one he has running across his face the other way. The scar for the record was from birth, where he & his twin brother Og were joined at the face.(again he wasn't my character). Ug was my first ever Photoshop project.

What would a half-orcs ear look like?????

Attachments

• ug-new-1 copy.jpg
    ug-new-1 copy.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 322

Magic Rub

First Post
Pheadra
"Pheadra" was my second Photoshop project. By the time I finished this one I discovered that drawing free hand on the computer was a pain in the a$$. That it was much simpler, more effective (better results), & faster to draw things on paper, scan & adjust.

Attachments

• phe.jpg
    phe.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 253

Remove ads