• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Amazon US book sales rank.

The sales they show does not include Amazon correct? I ask because Waterdeep was deeply discounted around Christmas last year. It is fascinating it is #2. I have it, haven't run it yet.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
The sales they show does not include Amazon correct? I ask because Waterdeep was deeply discounted around Christmas last year. It is fascinating it is #2. I have it, haven't run it yet.
Yeah, this is just big box stores (mainly WalMart, Target, Barnes & Noble, and BAM, though it probabcovers some other stuff). Hobby shops and Amazon do not participate, so thr only thing I've bought in these numbers is my Essentials Kit box from when it was Target exclusive.

darjr

I crit!
Marvel Multiverse RPG at 414 Amazon ranking at $36. Note it was probably much higher earlier on since it was #3 in Puzzle and Games after the Monster Manual, it's now 4 after the DMG.

This is a huge accomplishment! But do note it's still brand new. Longer term sustained rank means something else too.

Puzzle and Games Marvel Ranking.jpeg

Screenshot 2023-08-07 at 5.36.37 PM.png

Zardnaar

Legend

Remove ads