• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Amazing customer service

buzzard

First Post
OK, about a month ago I ordered a new AC adapter from Samsung for my cell phone since I forgot mine while travelling. In an utterly boneheaded move I put the wrong state on the shipping address. I had been wondering why it had never shown up, but when I finally actually read the shipping email I got, I saw my error.

I called up Samsung to ask if they had gotten it back and maybe could ship it out again with the correct state, and they told me that it was probably completely lost in the mail. They said they would simply ship me a new one free of charge. This is pretty darned nice customer service, and was impressive enough. However I am travelling for the Holidays rather soon, so I need it delivered a bit more pronto. I asked if I could pay to upgrade the shipping, and they simply decided to upgrade it to 2nd day shipping free of charge. That is some pretty darned amazing customer service. I mean there was no error on their part at all. Major kudos to Samsung.

buzzard

Treebore

First Post
That is good to hear.

The only "business" I have dealt with that regularly makes me happy is my main bank, USAA. Can't say that about other banks I have dealt with. Even though Bank of Arizona has been pretty good to me so far (only been with them a year). Navy Federal never ticked me off, but they didn't exactly do anything "extra" either.

Green Ronin was recently very good about an item lost in the mail. Joe Goodman of Goodman Games and Joe and Suzi of Expeditious Retreat Games have also done the "extra" that makes their service exceptional.

Remove ads