• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) The Lost Gem [Creamsteak judging]

Xael

First Post
OOC: And Otakkun hasn't visited the boards in over 4 months, so I'm not sure if we'll be seeing him anytime soon. But everybody else seem to be still around, so... *Bump*

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
OoC: Okay, I hate to do this, but I'm going to need another day. I have managed to lose all my notes on this game, so I have no idea what I was planning on. I'll need another day to find them or come up with another suitable outline.

I am terribly sorry for the extra delay. :(

IcyCool

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
OoC: Okay, I hate to do this, but I'm going to need another day. I have managed to lose all my notes on this game, so I have no idea what I was planning on. I'll need another day to find them or come up with another suitable outline.

I am terribly sorry for the extra delay. :(

Meh, I've been waiting months, what's one more day? :D

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
And... we're back!

OoC: An excellent idea, Dalamar - the information I needed was in the adventure description I sent the other judges. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Those Looking for the Bandana-Wearing Fellow
[sblock]
Tumna
[sblock]You find that nothing is missing - in fact, there is an additional item in your pack: a small, folded piece of paper. On it is the following, in a sharp but scribbled script:

In the halls of a dwarf who bends stone
And whose name is of doing and many
Lie many like that which you seek
Find that where blades are honed
Those which cost a pretty penny
And under it, take a peek
[/sblock]

Deos
[sblock]Your quick scan of those nearby reveals no one suspicious.[/sblock][/sblock]
Those At The Shop
[sblock]
Semabin
So, a blond hair. Jamaris, was that man blond? And I am no expert on that stuff, but there are scratch marks in the locks. Maybe the thief opened them with some tool and then closed it again...?

Jamaris thinks for a moment. "I... do not recall. I hardly remember his face. The only feature that stood out was his bandana. Beyond that, he was not very extraordinary in appearance."[/sblock]

Remove ads