• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure: Redblade's Riches!! (Ozymandias79 judging!)

The Digger

First Post
"Deeper and down we go. Bowels of the earth I am thinking. Best prepared we had better be, yes?"

Girth followed close behind the others with an occasional quick glance behind - just in case.

"Sharp hearing I hope you have" he muttered to Dang't "Or monsters up the backside we will be getting - if we not careful are." He smiled to show he wasn't serious - well only a little bit!

[sblock=OOC]Initiative 18+9 = 27 (inc Q's help) Roll Lookup [/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
The party approaches the darkened tunnels carefully. A faint chittering, almost like a rapid scrapping noise, reverberates off the tunnel walls. Only way to go is to move toward the central chamber, so the group doesn't slow. When the light finally falls on a large kruthik, there is little surprise.

[sblock=ooc]Girth is up, then the enemies, then everyone.[/sblock]

---------------------------

Initiative!

Round 1

27; Girth; J18;
22; Enemies
Kruthik Adult 1; F12;
Kruthik Adult 2; L5;
Kruthik Young 1; F5;
Kruthik Young 2; K11;
Kruthik Young 3; M10;
Kruthik Hatchling 1; B11;
Kruthik Hatchling 2; E12;
Kruthik Hatchling 3; M4;
Kruthik Hatchling 4; N11;
21; Quagmire; I15;
18; Hrav; I13
16; Beryk; J14;
10; Dang't; J17
9; Kauldron; J12

Stats

All Kruthik
Gnashing Horde (Aura 1): An enemy that ends its turn within the aura takes 3 damage.

[sblock=Map]
Tunnels01.png
[/sblock]

Last edited:

The Digger

First Post
"These things not liking I am".

Girth, suddenly aware of the approaching creatures, noticed that his companions didn't seem to have reacted as quickly to the danger as he had.

"Needs must, must I." He grimaced but knew he had to summon up the courage to aid his friends, for such they were becoming.

"My Lady, thou knowest what is needed. Beg I for your aid."

The warlock nipped smartly forward till he could see the large beast on the left. "Thy doom I call down upon thee" he cursed the beast before calling into being the power of the dread star home of his mistress. The world seemed briefly out of synch as a peculiar shiver ran through the cavern directed at his opponent.

[sblock=OOC]Move: to J13: Minor; Warlock's curse on adult at F12: Dread Star vs 14 Will on same adult for 19 radiant damage (if that hits!) Roll Lookup: If adult damaged then apply 4 damage from curse:Roll Lookup [/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
Girth Snowbird- male half elf Warlock (Star Pact) Level 5
Passive Perception: +12, Passive Insight: +19
AC: 18, Fort: 17, Reflex: 16, Will: 18 - Speed: 6
HP: 50/50, Bloodied: 25, Surge Value: 12, Surges left: 10/10
Initiative +7: Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind:0/1
Feats: Improved Fate of the Void; Distant Advantage; Improved Initiative, Versatile Expertise

Powers:-Eldritch Blast: Dire Radiance
Vampiric Embrace: Scorching Burst: Frigid Darkness
Dread Star; Hunger of Hadar
Ethereal Stride

[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"These things not liking I am".

Girth, suddenly aware of the approaching creatures, noticed that his companions didn't seem to have reacted as quickly to the danger as he had.

"Needs must, must I." He grimaced but knew he had to summon up the courage to aid his friends, for such they were becoming.

"My Lady, thou knowest what is needed. Beg I for your aid."

The warlock nipped smartly forward till he could see the large beast on the left. "Thy doom I call down upon thee" he cursed the beast before calling into being the power of the dread star home of his mistress. The world seemed briefly out of synch as a peculiar shiver ran through the cavern directed at his opponent.

OOC: Move: to J13: Minor; Warlock's curse on adult at F12: Dread Star vs 14 Will on same adult for 19 radiant damage (if that hits!) Roll Lookup: If adult damaged then apply 4 damage from curse:Roll Lookup

**Hits**

-------------

The Kruthik chitter loudly as battle is joined. The largest of the creatures take up position in the center of the hallway. They raise their bodies in a threatening manner, as if to intimidate then fire a volley of poisonous quills into the group. Kaudlron and Hrav take up defensive postures keeping the projectiles at bay.

The younger creatures charge forward, shrieking and stabbing with razor sharp legs. One slices deeply between two of Kauldron's plates. Most of the smallest, burrow into the ground, disappearing from view.

-------------
OOC: Adult 1 (F12) moves to H11. Uses poison spikes on Girth and Hrav, vs AC 15 misses both.

Adult 2 (L5) moves to I9. Uses Poison spikes on Hrav and Kauldron. Misses both

Young 1 (F5) Charges to I11, attacking Kauldron. Crit! 13 damage

Young 2 (K11) shifts to J11. Attacks Kauldron. Misses

Young 3 (M10) charges to K11, attacking Kauldron. 25 vs AC, hits, 7 damage

Hatchling 1 (B11) charges to H12, attacking Hrav. 25 vs AC, 5 damage.

Hatchling 2 Burrows into the ground at E12.

Hatchling 3 burrows into the ground at M4;

Hatchling 4 burrows into the ground at N11;

---------------------------

Initiative!

Round 1

27; Girth; J13; 50/50; Cursed; Acted
22; Enemies
Kruthik Adult 1; H11; -23 damage
Kruthik Adult 2; I9;
Kruthik Young 1; I11;
Kruthik Young 2; J11;
Kruthik Young 3; K10;
Kruthik Hatchling 1; H12;
Kruthik Hatchling 2; Last seen at E12;
Kruthik Hatchling 3; Last seen at M4;
Kruthik Hatchling 4; Last seen at N11;
21; Quagmire; I15;
18; Hrav; I13
16; Beryk; J14;
10; Dang't; J17
9; Kauldron; J12; -20 hp;

Stats

All Kruthik
Gnashing Horde (Aura 1): An enemy that ends its turn within the aura takes 3 damage.

Map:
Tunnels02.png

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Leave hard gob alone! With that, Dang't channeled lightning like water, sending bolt after bolt at the larger foe.

OOC: Dancing Lighnting vs H11: Ref 16, 18 lightning and 4 thunder to all adjacent if hit. Then, AP to Lightning Strike same target: Ref 23, 15 lightning and 4 more to I11.[sblock=Dang't]Dang't—Male Goblin Storm Sorcerer 2
Initiative: +5, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 11
AC: 15, Fort: 13, Reflex: 16, Will: 17 — Speed: 6
Resist: lightning 5, thunder 5
HP: 37/37, Bloodied: 18, Surge: 9, Surges left: 8/8
Action Points: 1/2, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones: 0
Powers -
Storm Walk
Lightning Strike

Pinning Bolt
Dancing Lightning

Howling Tempest
Goblin Tactics