• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) In Service of Orussus (dpdx judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
(on her action or whenever appropriate, its not an attack per se) Sara begins to laugh deeply and sincearly. She moves forward with a sping in her step (30 ft move) spinning and flipping her twin swords, the ribbons flying merrily. As she comes right up to the lead halfling she says cheerfully "You guys have made my day, you know that? Don't move indeed, who's first?" (intimidate check to demoralize, +6, I assume you're rolling.)

edit : ooh, +10 actually counting the size bonus...

Last edited:

Aranel

First Post
Karcer (will) moved over to the body on the ground grinning horribly. Prodding it with her toe she saw it was quite definitly out for the count. Glancing around for a moment wondering where everyone else was she shrugged, hefted her axe and brought it down on the person's neck. That'd bloody-well teach them to try anything.

((Coup de grace? or...thingy?...anyways...thats assuming they can't see her, and afterwards she'll cut off the ear and start back with the head in her hand.))

Creamsteak

Explorer
Groggnir, unsure of what to do, delays. Harwinn also waits, observing the halfling and human group.

Deeper in the woods, Karcer brings her axe down on the person's neck, and they immediately stop breathing.

(Kahuna, by the way, if you want to roll dice for something like your intimidate check or even an attack roll, just use this code (but replace {} with []): {Dice=x}y{/Dice}

Example: {Dice=1}20{/Dice} [dice]

Sara puts a bit of fear into the crossbow weilding crew's minds, and they even start to pace away as she approaches. The toughest of the halflings takes a step forward though, and says, "Now, hey, we don't mean any harm... but this is our bridge. We have to collect a toll here, or else we won't have anything to live off!"

Last edited:

Ghostknight

First Post
Looking out at the halflings around them Harwin shouts

This is banditry, not toll collection! If you are serious about this being toll, lower your weapons and approach like legitimate officials would, if you are not, then what happens next is on your head!

Harwin makes sure his sword is visible, even while he takes cover behind the riding dog.

ooc:Is in block L17

Last edited:

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Fangor, seeing as this could be an easy fight to avoid, decides to delay his action until the Halflings attack. He moves 5 feet forward to K13 and Total Defense if they don't attack. If they attack, then he will charge the nearest Halfling and strike at it with his waraxe wielded in both hands. AttBon +7 for Charge, Damage 1d10+4 (2 Handed)

Skyman

First Post
OOC: Many apologies, I've been really busy for the last couple weeks with school and trips. I'll need to read up on what I missed, then post as soon as I can.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Skyman said:
OOC: Many apologies, I've been really busy for the last couple weeks with school and trips. I'll need to read up on what I missed, then post as soon as I can.
(That's fine, better slow than never. I'll update as soon as you post then. Note to all other players, PCs who have players that havn't posted are considered comandable by the rest of you. If you want to give general combat instructions for playersthat appear to be absent, I will follow them. This is my policy on the matter, so if the absent players don't post then they can blame me if something happens.)

Aranel

First Post
((Been wondering the same, didn't know to post the next actions for Karcer or not because of the general order of things...@.@ ))

Creamsteak

Explorer
I'm still here. I've been waiting for actions from some players. I'll quote myself from two days previous: If you want to give general combat instructions for playersthat appear to be absent, I will follow them. I want to figure out if the group is taking blood or words with the attackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads