• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) Heroes of The Vesper Peaks (Uriel judging)

orsal

LEW Judge
OK, two and a half days after I emailed to give him a nudge still no reply from Creamsteak. So I am officially hijacking this game (with approval from judges) -- CS can take it back if he pokes his head in. I'm going to have to improvise at this point, so give me a day or two to review the thread to make sure whatever I make up (no doubt unrelated to what was *supposed* to be behind that curtain) is at least consistent. Call it the piggy-back story approach to DMing.

CCamfield

First Post
Sorry for not having posted, I hadn't realized that you're actually going to complete the adventure. That would be great!

Maybe messaging all of the players would be good too. :) I could do that...

P.S. Orsal, I'm now in Toronto and looking for a game. I've posted in "Gamers seeking gamers" but, please PM me if you're running anything with spots open, etc. :D

Last edited:

orsal

LEW Judge
Just to let you know I'm still here -- two weeks after pledging to finish this game, I still haven't posted. I've been reading through the thread, to make sure whatever I do is consistent with what has been done, and I do have a few ideas, but not quite ready. (Besides, for the duration of the Toronto International Film Festival I'm not spending as long online as I will next week.) So, early next week is my target for actually resuming this.

orsal

LEW Judge
adventure necromancy

First of all, apologies for the delay, which had gotten much longer than needed. Time to cast Raise Dead on this adventure...

On closer inspection, Marl and Jagos find the canvas held up by... nothing at all. Perhaps some magical effect?

Whether or not you have an action in response to this, please post something to let me know we haven't lost you. If I read everything correctly, we have:
Vanadan, grey elf wizard (necromancer) -- Quirhid
Grog, half-orc fighter -- Lefferts
Jagos Blueburn, human rogue -- Jolmo
Jaret, human cleric (Chennet') -- jtone
Kunst Ruhe, mountain dwarf wizard -- Ferrix
Marl Oconna, halfling rogue -- CCamfield

Jairik, Wogar and Nace seem to have been lost in mysterious circumstances, but due to the excitement their disappearance seems to have attracted no comment. :p

Remove ads