• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure Academy (Sign Up!)

GWolf

First Post
[Cheap Indiana Jones Ripoff] If its Thrills you seek, Action you crave, temember Adventure does have a name![/Cheap Indiana Jones Ripoff]

Hello I am looking for Four dedicated players (post at least 2x a day) To take part at a new game to begin here at enworld soon.

Level 1, Characters 32-Standard Point Buy. Most any books used.
3 paragraph history min.

Setting Background: You are each and a memember of the same adventurers training guild (ATG). The ATG teachs memembers how to excel as adventures but most importantly how to survive. This will be for the beggining of the game, then when the cahracters finish their ATG courses. They will be sent out into the Cold Harsh, Monster Infested,War Torn world itself.

Characters Ages 15-25 human year (young in other races etc.) Races Allowed (and in order of most seen in game world)
Human
Elf
Half-Elf
Dwarf
Gnome
Goblin
Kobold

(Personal Reasons, No Halflings.)

Any Questions feel free to ask

Last edited:

GWolf

First Post
Would I be...

Would I be wrong to guess thats a first level kobold wizard with 20 dex Mage Armor and Shield or something to that effect ? ;)

Well one slot left someone fill it

Zhure

First Post
I'm in with a caveat.

I can post each morning, Monday through Saturday (American, Central Time), but that's about it, If that's ok, count me in.

Greg

Zhure

First Post
Marn

Marn Stoneforge (LN)
Race: Dwarf
5'6"; 200 lbs; Age 48
Monk: 1
Deity: Obad-hai

14 STR +2
14 DEX +2
14 CON +2
14 INT +2
14 WIS +2
10 CHA +0

Encumbrance: 58/116/175

Saves:
Fortitude: +4 (2, +2 Con)
Reflex: +4 (+2, +2 Dex)
Will: +4 (+2, +2 Wis)

- +1 vs spells and spell-like (racial)
- +2 vs poison (racial)

Armor Class:
14 = 10 +2 Dex +2 Wis

Initiative:
+2 = +2 Dex

Proficiencies:
Armor: None
Weapons: club, crossbow (light or heavy), dagger, handaxe, javelin, kama, nunchaku, quarterstaff, shuriken, siangham, and sling.

Languages: Common, Dwarf, Goblin, Undercommon

Racial Abilities:
Base Speed 20 feet
Darkvision
Stonecunning: +2 racial bonus to checks to notice unusual stonework
+1 racial bonus on attack rolls vs orcs and goblinoids
+4 dodge bonus vs giants
+2 racial bonus on appraise checks against stone or metal

Skills:
+3 Climb = 1 ranks +2 Str
+6 Hide = 4 ranks +2 Dex
+3 Knowledge (nature) = 1cc ranks + 2 Int
+6 Listen = 4 ranks +2 Wis
+6 Move Silently = 4 ranks +2 Dex
+3 Swim = 1 ranks +2 Str
+6 Tumble = 4 ranks +2 Dex
+4 WIlderness Lore = 2 cc ranks + 2 Wis

Feats:
Track

HIT POINTS: 8+2 (Con) = 10

Equipment:
Weapons (BAB = +0):
unarmed, +2 to hit, 1d6+2 damage, 20/x2 crit; 0 pounds
kama, +2 to hit, 1d6+2 damage; 20/x2 crit; 2 pounds
sling, +2 to hit, 1d4 damage, 20/x2 crit, 50' range, 0 pounds
20 bullets, 10 pounds

Monk's outfit

Backpack (2 pounds)
--- bedroll (5 pounds)
--- waterskin (4 pounds)
---one week trail rations 7 (pounds)

Psionic Tattoos:
--- Call Weaponry (light crossbow & 3d6 bolts)
--- Lesser Body Adjustment: 2
--- Finger of Fire: 2

beltpouch (1 pound)
---Platinum: 0
---Gold: 5
---Silver: 2
---Copper: 0

Encumbrance: 31 pounds

Experience: Goal: 1,000 Current: 0

Marn Stoneforge, likes to say he grew like a mushroom in the dark caverns of his youth, hidden from daylight and living only on the stale air. When he was still almost an infant in his thirties, still searching for a career, he joined a surface expedition to deliver iron goods to the human settlements.

While dwarves don't dwell in darkness all their lives, Marn hadn't really seen the sun much, save for a few times as it glimmered through the mountainous ranges of hs homeland. On this trip through the lowlands, he saw it shining for hours every day of the journey and felt truly alive for the first time in his life.

Marn never went back to the caverns he considers dank and dusty, instead enrolling in a monastic life among the humans. The monks accepted his differences and Marn views the stability and peace of the monastery as being akin to the best parts of dwarven culture. For a brief time, Marn dallied with becoming a druid, or a ranger, but he "can't stand elves, they make me sneeze."

Unlike most typical dwarves, Marn is cheerful and outgoing. He does feign a loathing of elves, but it hides Marn's true envious feelings about the elves' connection to nature.

Appearance:
Marn is stout and blocky, dark hued for a dwarf. He keeps his black hair shaved on his head and neck, but left a dark double-pointed goatee on his chin.

-edit added psionic tattoos.
-I took an "average roll" for starting money (12.5 gold) and added 200.
- fixed cc ranks for Kn: Nature
- added brief physical description

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads