(Adventure) A Tidy Profit... [Judge: Uriel]

Jack Haggerty

First Post
"Yer lookin for someone, cause you owe him money?" The harbormaster chuckles, "Now that's one I haven't heard before. 'Sides, Masthead ain't here. Ye'd have to look in town for him... Otherwise, ye can always leave what ye owe him with me, and I'll sees to it that he gets what's his due."

Scorpio

First Post
[OOC-Sorry Jack,my querie was not directed to you or Neo, it was the 'others' in the group!]

"Well, Masthead asked us to leave it on his boat. If you could direct us to it? Maybe I'll leave a share of the debt with you..." *winks*

Jack Haggerty

First Post
The harbormaster pulls the napkin from his collar and steps outside, pulling the door of the shack closed behind him. "And just what would happen to be the sum of yer debt to ol' Cap'n McGlynn?"

Scorpio

First Post
D'Artagnon settles a bit.
"Well, sir, an' sorry to interrupt yer meal, but McGlynn did some deliveries for us, an' we missed a drop-"
He turns to Gurian," Now, Gurian, I know you think it was 20 [gold] Crowns, but I'm pretty sure it was 30..."
He turns back to the bearded man. "But it would be worth another 10 gold for me to know he got his due as soon as possible, after all, it's only fair, he...did us a service, eh?"

neoweasel

First Post
Gurian looks oddly at D'Artgagnon for a brief moment before saying, "Yes, that seems right. I think 10 crowns would be a fair fee for directions."

Ruined

Explorer
Kristoff looked at the two men beside him with a dispassionate glance. He hoped they had extra coin to throw around to the harbormaster. They were taking the job on the presumption that there was something of worth in Masthead’s ship. Kristoff was a wanderer, never one to keep a large sum with him. Even now he was counting how long it would take to replace his sword, should the watch decide to keep it. Either way, he decided to wait and see how D’artagnon played this charade.

[OOC: Sorry for the inactivity. I’ve kinda lost heart with msg board games recently. Giving it another shot.]

Jack Haggerty

First Post
"I don't give a lick an' a spittle 'bout who's got the money, so long as I gets it next," the harbormaster grumbles. "Otherwise I go back inside an' finish me supper, an' ye can all go find the rummy's tub yerselves."

Scorpio

First Post
Jack Haggerty said:
"I don't give a lick an' a spittle 'bout who's got the money, so long as I gets it next," the harbormaster grumbles. "Otherwise I go back inside an' finish me supper, an' ye can all go find the rummy's tub yerselves."

[OOC-Gawd this thing is taking it's sweet time- and EnWorld doesn't notify me timely...:(]

"Of Course, here's the fiver.."D'Artagnon fishes out five crowns from his purse and hands it to the man.
"So, Which is she, an' we appreciate your help,sir!"

Remove ads